Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Experiencing God At Another Level

It has definitely been a good while since I've written, but I'm back and will be making more posts. 

Lately I've been concerned with the this last quarter of the Gregorian calendar year and I have my sights set on two things:  1) ending this calendar year well and 2) taking off in 2013.  I'm in the process of listing what things have to absolutely be taken care of before this year is out.  And as we enter 2013 I'm looking to make some realistic goals.  There have been times that I've overwhelmed myself with the New Year's to do list - but this year it is not so much about my agenda as much as it is God's.  Yup, this time I'm seeking God for his His agenda.  No more wasting time, energy and finances on things I'm not suppose to be doing.  Along with the Word that this is the Year of Replenishing, Refreshing & Rejoincing in the Manifested Promises of God - I will be seeking His Kingdom first (Matt 6:33) and acknowledging Him in all ways and letting Him direct my path (Prov 3:6).  

A lot of times I have my plan/agenda and I submit it unto him according to Prov 16:3.  And I know there have been times that I did not pray and went out on my own regarding some things - but this year I'm looking for something more.  I want the most productive and prosperous year that I can have.  I really want to live out these two scriptures at another level.  I have decided to document my journey and welcome anyone to join in with me.  I know that this is going to be good ;-).

I know off the bat that my prayer life is going to increase significantly.  I will most definitely be fulfilling Luke 18:1, because this is going to require me to be in constant prayer.  I'm up for the challenge and look forward to experiencing God's results, His provision, and His direction at whole different level.  I know that this will not only bless me, but everyone that is connected to me.  I can't wait.  Proverbs 3:5-8 and Matthew 6:33 here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment